Forums Latest Members
  1. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Nov 20, 2020

@STANDY weren't you banned for the username overpriced seiko? This is still my favorite reason for a ban.

2. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Nov 20, 2020

yep, They didn’t like it for some reason :(

Still read the occasional thread over there but no need to be a forum member.

I don’t care much for the Rolex bashing that is becoming common nowadays. Yes there is some tools that wear Rolex watches but there is a lot more cool guys here that wear them also.

Do I take the piss out of Rolex and their waiting lists, hell yeah. But I stay away from the people that wear them issue completely.

Shines footprints thread below explains it a lot.
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/questionable-tag-lines-shiny-footprints.105064/

loniscup and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  3. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Nov 21, 2020

They can’t see the humor in it. I remember almost spitting my drink the first time I read that haha. As someone with a ‘93 sub, I found it hilarious :) I agree with everything else you said as well.

4. Benbradstock Nov 21, 2020

I have tried a few other forums including TRF; I strongly prefer OF for the sense of camaraderie, humor, community, curiosity, etc.

kkt likes this.
  5. mountainunder Nov 21, 2020

An easy website for me to use is the Omega Forum

6. TLIGuy Nov 21, 2020

I do have to say TRF does have a pretty good Open Discussion forum that can seriously impact ones wallet if you spend any time there.

I credit the Grill and Whisky posts at TRF for these recent purchases.

IMG_5356.jpeg

M'Bob likes this.