Favorite 2023 Thread

Posts
3,429
Likes
35,052
I don’t remember the exact title, but it was the one with the new member who wanted to know how much his grandfather’s Seamaster was worth.
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
I don’t remember the exact title, but it was the one with the new member who wanted to know how much his grandfather’s Seamaster was worth.
Ah yes, that one

😁
 
Posts
56
Likes
101
I can't remember the name of it (or find it now) but the one where Rolex have had someone's rare white dial GMT Master for something like 18 months, while they 'evaluate' it.
 
Posts
4,041
Likes
8,736
I can't remember the name of it (or find it now) but the one where Rolex have had someone's rare white dial GMT Master for something like 18 months, while they 'evaluate' it.

I was going to share it here, but I think you were the last post! definitely was a fun thread.

Edit: https://omegaforums.net/threads/caught-a-rolex-gmt-1675-with-silver-dial.124157/

Sharing it anyway, if there is to be a contest people must see the contestants!
Edited:
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
I don’t remember the exact title, but it was the one with the new member who wanted to know how much his grandfather’s Seamaster was worth.

Wasn't it his Uncle? 😁
 
Posts
3,281
Likes
9,859
Wasn't it his Uncle? 😁

Oh yea the limited edition number 1 of 7007 that he found in his uncles drawer.