Posts
2,770
Likes
10,112
Mine is hands down the 2913...this 2913-3 was born in 1959 and originally sold in Italy.

What is your favorite reference?
 
Posts
8,808
Likes
62,389
2852 in basic black for the wrist



and for the pocket, an Omega "DR+ Extra Fine" made for Canadian market
Edited:
 
Posts
3,429
Likes
35,052
The ones posted above are fantastic.

They fit right in with my response, which is whatever Gbesq owns.

Exhibit A.



For more evidence, see the WRUW today thread.
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,374
The ones posted above are fantastic.

They fit right in with my response, which is whatever Gbesq owns.

Exhibit A.



For more evidence, see the WRUW today thread.
Why thank you! Here are a few others from my collection, but I’m a novice compared to many other OF members. My favorite? Probably the 2990 Ranchero, but I’m a fan of just about all 1950’s Omega references.
Edited:
 
Posts
45
Likes
17
I like the classic connie 168.005 and the automatic omega 166.002 for daily wear. Not rare ref or anything but i've always had good experience with these...feel good to wear and are a perfect fit for me wrist.
 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,673
My favorite?

Pick a 2852, any 2852.

My humble example.
 
Posts
505
Likes
3,549
Mine is hands down the 2913...this 2913-3 was born in 1959 and originally sold in Italy.

What is your favorite reference?
The 2913 would be in a list of 10 for me, without a doubt. I've been looking for a daily driver 14755, which is nearly identical.