Favorite Bond (Omega) watch of all time?

Posts
201
Likes
243
now that Omega has released two new bond watches I’m curious to see what everyone’s favorite Bond Omega is. For me, it’s the Spectre 300 233.32.41.21.01.001
 
Posts
2,405
Likes
2,701
Guess theirs 2 arguments here, screen worn Bond Omega & Commemorative Bond Omega watches
 
Posts
201
Likes
243
Guess theirs 2 arguments here, screen worn Bond Omega & Commemorative Bond Omega watches
All on the table and in scope - my second is commemorative watch - the Omega Spectre AT (231.10.42.21.03.004) for the dial alone.

 
Posts
1,379
Likes
1,389
My favorite Omega Bond watch is the Omega 2541.80 Seamaster 300m Professional from GoldenEye. Yes, quartz. Not because I think it's the best, but because it's my favorite. It captures the perfect watch at the perfect time with a perfect Bond.

Edited:
 
Posts
1,379
Likes
1,389
All on the table and in scope - my second is commemorative watch - the Omega Spectre AT (231.10.42.21.03.004) for the dial alone.

I love that watch. I would have bought one if they had produced one in the 38.5mm size, but they only made it 41.5mm.
 
Posts
201
Likes
243
My favorite Omega Bond watch is the Omega 2541.80 Seamaster 300m Professional from GoldenEye. Yes, quartz. Not because I think it's the best, but because it's my favorite. It captures the perfect watch at the perfect time with a perfect Bond.

Hard to argue against the reference that started it all. To think, we now have to classify neo-vintage as “pre-Bond”… pretty cool!
 
Posts
163
Likes
135
My favorite Omega Bond watch is the Omega 2541.80 Seamaster 300m Professional from GoldenEye. Yes, quartz. Not because I think it's the best, but because it's my favorite. It captures the perfect watch at the perfect time with a perfect Bond.

The Goldeneye gets my vote. That is just because I have one
 
Posts
2,392
Likes
11,296
Goldeneye and TND. I'd probably buy a TND because mechanical movement would be easier to keep going.
 
Posts
18
Likes
34
My favorite "classic" Bond watch would be the 2541.80 Seamaster 300m.
My favorite "modern" Bond watch would be the Blue 60th Anniversary.
Unfortunately, I don't have either one. Maybe one day.
 
Posts
103
Likes
70
While I love Daniel Craig, most of the Omegas in his movies felt like blatant advertising.

Pierce Brosnan's Omega felt a lot more genuine and a trustworthy sidekick. My vote is for the 2541/2531/2220.80.
 
Posts
2,701
Likes
3,020
My 2 favorites are the 2220.80 Seamaster from CR and the first generation 42mm PO from QoS.