WRUW Today?

Posts
2,535
Likes
19,779
On the way home after a week away. I have about eight hours to come up with an excuse explaining why I bought this because SWMBO will Notice.


You might be the only guy in the world sleeping under a bridge with a Canopus on his wrist.

😀
Edited:
 
Posts
6,434
Likes
31,581
Best watch/strap combo ever.

👍
Tnx I like it too, it's one that raises eyebrows with some, I think it is about 50/50.
 
Posts
684
Likes
6,942
Have a great Sunday all. A dear friend is in the ICU with an intracerebral hemorrhage. Reminder to all that our timepieces don’t only tell time, they mark the inevitable passing of it.
I hope and wish for him to get well soon.
 
Posts
684
Likes
6,942
r21deYW.jpg
 
Posts
909
Likes
1,724
Have to say this Omega wouldn’t be my fav but it hasn't previously been pictured…
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Rare and quite lovely silver dialed 1960’s Scafograf 300 - Ref. 51500 - cal. 266-123.
EWVHsW7.jpg