WRUW Today?

Posts
1,087
Likes
8,310
Most of the time you don’t see it and then it just pops, omega logo on the crystal in the sun
 
Posts
9,220
Likes
76,798
I’m off to see Onegin (again) (fourth time in this run) so I thought I’d dig this one out. Bought it on OF from @DanT some time ago.



… and the Floral Hall from the Amphitheatre bar at the first interval

Edited:
 
Posts
229
Likes
1,769
Wow! I really like this watch. The faceted crystal, the roller bracelet, all of the real estate on the dial that’s NOT committed to time-telling...and the size really draws you in. What are the dimensions?
Thanks.

It’s an unusual Omega indeed. The use of silver gives it a special wrist presence, feels more like a piece of jewelry than a watch.

Size is 31x23mm; I took a side by side photo next to my Geneve (35mm)

 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,910
Riding my H-D on double dog Speedy Tuesday…vintage 861 and modern 1861 respectively…both on Omega mil green polyester NATOs…

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Thanks.

It’s an unusual Omega indeed. The use of silver gives it a special wrist presence, feels more like a piece of jewelry than a watch.

Size is 31x23mm; I took a side by side photo next to my Geneve (35mm)

That's funny...almost the same dims as my Croton Aquamedico only sideways!
23x28 (36 L to L)