Which NEWER Omega for me???

Posts
210
Likes
133
I've had most Speedmasters (cal. 321, 861, 1861, 3861) Seamasters, Planet Ocean's, DSOTM, GSOTM, Aqua Terra's, many vintage Speedies and Seamasters. But the very newest models have not made it to me yet. There are some new color dials of SMP's, Speedies, etc. There is stuff I'm not aware of. What are your recommendations?
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,373
The current Seamaster 300 Heritage is a great watch. I love mine and the model has received very good reviews.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,445
Globemaster! I mean, look at it!

 
Posts
3,430
Likes
9,094
That Globemaster is beautiful! 👍
 
Posts
4,041
Likes
8,736
If you do have or have had an extensive collection of more traditionally designed Omegas already, take a look at the summer blue Seamaster line and maybe the Aqua Terra shades.
 
Posts
210
Likes
133
The current Seamaster 300 Heritage is a great watch. I love mine and the model has received very good reviews.
I've had several of those. Nice but not for me
 
Posts
210
Likes
133
If you do have or have had an extensive collection of more traditionally designed Omegas already, take a look at the summer blue Seamaster line and maybe the Aqua Terra shades.
I was thinking about those. Anyone have the summer blue?