Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

I for one did not know it was posted here - found that out half an hour ago. People looking for vintage Speedy would have known about the listing. Anyway, always regretted selling my 69er so this should make up for lost time 😎

It’s paid and on its way so should be able to update soon.
In fairness - you’re probably right - I actually hadn’t seen the posts either until after the auction ended. Looking forward to the pics!

I for one did not know it was posted here - found that out half an hour ago. People looking for vintage Speedy would have known about the listing. Anyway, always regretted selling my 69er so this should make up for lost time 😎

It’s paid and on its way so should be able to update soon.
Yea a Speedmaster on eBay is like a bottle of Scotch at an AA meeting, all the regulars can smell it on the wind

Guilty 😁
Will post it when it arrives. If it makes you feel better, I had an automated offer in that was way higher still, so it would have taken a lot more than 100 usd to go over that bid.
Congrats! Looks like a nice example. I already have one, but you know the first rule of watch collecting - why have one when you can have two at twice the price? 😁
IMG_6214.jpeg
upload_2024-1-25_21-10-29.jpeg

Thanks for this, I bought it for USD 650 buy-it-now.
It does not have a photo of the movement which is a bit risky, but the dial seems pretty clean (on these photos), case also looks good and I guess the bracelet itself has around USD 150 value.
Will post pics once it arrives.
Just found that the seller re-listed it with the exact same price..
OMEGA Constellation Silver Men's Watch - 168.033 | eBay
OMEGA Constellation Silver Men's Watch - 168.033 | eBay (and also an ongoing auction)

Now it already looks like a scam, unfortunately. I texted the seller to ask about the delivery, but wondering if it makes sense to report it immediately?

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Just found that the seller re-listed it with the exact same price..
OMEGA Constellation Silver Men's Watch - 168.033 | eBay
OMEGA Constellation Silver Men's Watch - 168.033 | eBay (and also an ongoing auction)

Now it already looks like a scam, unfortunately. I texted the seller to ask about the delivery, but wondering if it makes sense to report it immediately?
Yea take immediate action to protect yourself if that’s the case, I’ve often been lucky with new ebayers but use your buyer protection quickly and carefully

6 hours left on this one
Missed out at the last second on this one. Must of been snipper software. After reading the Stories article on these, i fell for the blue dial version. Gonna keep my eye out. Wonder if those are exceedingly rare.

Constellation in gold-cap that got re-listed, quite nice case and dial, non-piepan so cheaper than those

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225969108941

IMG_9309.jpeg
This one goes off tomorrow, very nice wearable piece

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225969108941

img_9309-jpeg.1727455

Any thoughts about this one?

As the thread title suggests, this thread is not intended for questions. Best to start a separate discussion for that. (It seems to be a relatively common error on the part of new members.)

As the thread title suggests, this thread is not intended for questions. Best to start a separate discussion for that. (It seems to be a relatively common error on the part of new members.)
I apologize. Forgive my newbie faux pas. Thanks for the gentle rebuke.
😀

I apologize. Forgive my newbie faux pas. Thanks for the gentle rebuke.
😀
Courtesy and willingness to learn will suit you well, friend.
Cheers!

Bumping this one as it will be interesting to watch, I actually feel it should go quite close to the value of a similar gold piepan due to the exceptionally nice condition, but there aren’t as many people that are set on regular dials

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145562694135

img_9276-jpeg.1725132
This one goes off tomorrow, currently at $1700 but it will go a fair bit higher in this condition

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145562694135

img_9276-jpeg.1725132

Missed out at the last second on this one. Must of been snipper software. After reading the Stories article on these, i fell for the blue dial version. Gonna keep my eye out. Wonder if those are exceedingly rare.
Was bidding on this hoping for a deal, but once it passed the 500 quid mark it was out of my price range. Don't think any sniper software affects ebay bids tbh, as it all depends on the highest bidder at the end of the day