Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

Very nice - this will be a reasonable way to get a particularly dressy watch, especially with the bracelet. Note that these aren’t commonly in that good condition, most of them are pretty worn down. It also has a great length, the bracelet alone could sell for 250-300$.

I bid $1000 and was auto outbid at the same amount -- odd. I should have picked a a less even amount slightly higher. Ah well.
Edited:

Wow, some serious detail left on that dial! It's like it lived in that box probably because of the bracelet. 😎
Yea the bracelet I’d have off in a flash to ensure it doesn’t harm the lugs but the watch itself is a winner, the steel one above it is pretty mint too

Quite a nice steel C-Case Constellation, there are more pictures in the description if you scroll down, should clean up very well indeed.

Just get rid of the twist-o-flex asap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403859621702

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
UK watch, not a bad watch that photographs badly, terrible crystal and quite filthy but hasn’t been polished, bezel edges are very good, dial is very good under the crystal. Ref 14393 Connie in steel.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225134586038

9 hours left on this one, still pretty cheap for what it is and the condition atm.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225134586038

076fed35-eb38-4c16-9e54-920632a86a71-jpeg.1466515

9 hours left on this one, still pretty cheap for what it is and the condition atm.
This is still within range of what I have in my heart 😀 I'll have a dig if it doesn't go too much higher ...

OK, just for fun I'm going to guess this lands at over £800.
That seems reasonable to me but I don't know much 😀
Do you or does anyone else know if that's a service crown? Also is the small hour marker (this example doesn't have it) next to the date window universally desirable or is that personal preference?
The UK listed 1960s Constellation went for a chunk more than that last week, but had more of a wow to it. Not sure if it was just better pics.

That seems reasonable to me but I don't know much 😀
Do you or does anyone else know if that's a service crown? Also is the small hour marker (this example doesn't have it) next to the date window universally desirable or is that personal preference?
The UK listed 1960s Constellation went for a chunk more than that last week, but had more of a wow to it. Not sure if it was just better pics.
Pretty sure that’s not the original crown. And yes, I’m being conservative in my estimation but I got a similar watch (better condition, no date, gold furniture) on eBay for £500 earlier this year so unless I did exceptionally well prices have gone through the roof very quickly.

Pretty sure that’s not the original crown. And yes, I’m being conservative in my estimation but I got a similar watch (better condition, no date, gold furniture) on eBay for £500 earlier this year so unless I did exceptionally well prices have gone through the roof very quickly.
Sounds like you got a good one! Gold furniture and no date would be preferable to me.
I know I'm saying something obvious, but just depends if there's more than one person that really wants it. I have very little experience with watches but have followed vintage bikes and components on Ebay for a while. [Funnily enough some similarities - originality and sharpness of the lugs equally important in both worlds!]
The good stuff can go through the roof. Charitably let's say 2 people really want it, or others being interested helps validate it as a buy, or less charitably it can become a pissing contest!

Yea 500 quid for one of these in the UK is a steal now

Seamaster f300hz cone in the UK at £245. Obviously needs a service, but you were going to do that anyway, right? Also, the bracelet is wrong I think and I’m not sure how easy to replace with the correct all steel version, but I think these electric watches are great. I love my f300 Connie. The way the second hand rotates makes me feel I’m on a railway platform.

Anyway, here’s the link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334543360280?hash=item4de4569118:g:h8cAAOSwOd5jCQ7~&amdata=enc:AQAHAAAAsAnWaKWjGd2Arw7gBGvo8VkBT2Y8nRwGqdYyx8I1KYyU1wjirD5Iu/HM4KD91jCM4HjiTRQflWIak3zbkQGJq1JjN5Jub1K1Yc1RU6gnFSfGAUAb063gbvy6DPG6PAFQWqn5pGAK52PEd9AGl50JruqQ664JN0cz82ywuD2I5zrWxlInixuwiwoRLSV0XHuFanpXLlE9c/bv3eIU0gjH37XKby9Dt2ZKHevbgIHpPInt|tkp:Bk9SR97G_cPeYA

Eating my hat... it went for £660. Good deal I'd say. Anyone here get it?
Yes! I was surprised it didn't go for more, but pleased to get it at that price. Thanks @dsio for posting and making this thread so great 🥰

Yes! I was surprised it didn't go for more, but pleased to get it at that price. Thanks @dsio for posting and making this thread so great 🥰

Looking forward to seeing your photos once it arrives

Looking forward to seeing your photos once it arrives
Thank you, I'll start a thread when I get it. I'll need help with the photographs too 😀

Constellation C-Case 168.027 with coin edge white gold bezel and linen textured dial in nice shape

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165653231851

Wouldn't you expect an allegedly fully serviced watch to have a cleaner movement and case back? It looks like the reminents of an old gasket and/or gunk around the case back 😕