Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

The lugs on those things always throw me off as they're one of the only Omegas without any sort of sharpness. They look overpolished but that's really how they were.

The lugs on those things always throw me off as they're one of the only Omegas without any sort of sharpness. They look overpolished but that's really how they were.
Yea the other funny thing with the 166.067 is that it almost looks like it’s missing a bezel but it isn’t, and it shares almost everything including dials with the Seamaster “sparkle” 168.022 but because these are lesser known people overlook them and they sell a bit cheaper even though they actually wear larger due to the design

The lugs on those things ...look overpolished but that's really how they were.
Mm - I think the ebay one above looks overpolished because maybe it was. The lugs on this ref should look evenly frosty imo, giving very little reflection back.
101.jpg
Edited:

Mm - I think the ebay one above looks overpolished because maybe it was. The lugs on this ref should look evenly frosty imo, giving very little reflection back.
101.jpg

Yeah, it’s definitely polished, I just mean all of them look polished because of the roundness in contrast to the usual sharp edges on most Omegas.

I'm not sure I'd call 780€ a good deal for a what's admittedly a good looking case but a spotted dial with a scratch at the 4 minute marker, without any movement pictures. It's certainly not in a bad condition, but these can definitely be picked up for significantly less in no reserve auctions (excluding GB right now; prices there are going crazy). And not that it matters much, but the clasp is a cheap repro, I always find this a little dodgy, especially when it's not mentioned in the description. Gives me a feeling that the seller knows but doesn't want to make a false claim.

I'd like to emphasize though that this is by no means meant to be a criticism on posting the link! It's a great thread and this is what keeps it alive. 😀

ebay-kleinanzeigen is not auction, so you can always trade with the seller...
I did copy the pic and I did not see a scratch, except (on the glass??) at 1 😕

smm.jpg

I don’t think it’s on the glass. Different angles and it’s always just left of the 4 minute tick:

F73F6932-5C1B-4E61-93CA-3B54AE7115B7.jpeg B1C18BF0-4847-451A-9ECF-9F1E5E2F5845.jpeg

It’s true that one can still negotiate, of course. 😀

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Hi @84CJ7. This thread is not for inquiries, but I'll bite. The dial has been replaced or repainted at some point and has been cleaned badly at some point. The dial should state that it is a Chronometre as well.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean for this to be an inquiry. I thought it might be a good buy for someone. I should hold off posting on this thread until I have better eye.

My appologies and thanks for the info you provided.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean for this to be an inquiry. I thought it might be a good buy for someone. I should hold off posting on this thread until I have better eye.

No harm done, keep on training your eyes 👍

ebay-kleinanzeigen is not auction, so you can always trade with the seller...
I did copy the pic and I did not see a scratch, except (on the glass??) at 1 😕

smm.jpg
Anyone planning to trade on Kleinanzeigen should read the reviews for the site first.....buyer beware....just saying!