Forums Latest Members

Planning Your Next Omega ...

1. Capcom Jan 1, 2021

New Year and renewed hope for a better future.
    Starting by considering an additional Omega for your collection. What’s on your list ?

2. flw history nerd Jan 1, 2021

I started last year with a new Speedmaster. This year it's my wife's turn, and she's been eyeing a Trésor.
    omega-de-ville-tresor-42818396013001-l.png

3. lillatroll Jan 1, 2021

Well I don't think it will be announced this year but if a ST3 was announced I would go for one of those but otherwise I will wait and see what new watches are announced.

Capcom likes this.
  4. alefar Jan 1, 2021

I've been eyeing the ploprof lately (modern). However my taste in watches changes often so I'm not quite sure. Only thing remaining constant is the love for the speedmaster!

5. sonicosa Jan 1, 2021

Currently saving for my next big watch purchase and have been considering a Globemaster.

TimeODanaos and bradurani like this.
  6. Capcom Jan 1, 2021

Good luck on getting one for her.

flw likes this.
  7. Capcom Jan 1, 2021

Decisions, decisions ... can you have to many Speedmasters ?

alefar likes this.
  8. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 1, 2021

ST3 only if it has a 1861 in it.

A 3861 will put it over my budget in a year of economical reconstruction and ruin my 1861 Feng Shui collection

The Chinese New Year 2021 starts on February 12th. In 2021 we can expect a period of calmness, harmony, and peace around the world. The year of the Metal Ox, 2021 will be a time for emotional and spiritual as well as economical reconstruction.

Since this is a Metal year, for the second successive year, the color of 2021 is going to be white. Besides white, we have the lucky colors of the Ox: yellow and green, colors that, in Feng Shui, attract prosperity and success. To increase your luck, wear metal accessories.

Feel free to publish a summary of this article (in English or translated into another language) along with a link to the full piece https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2021-year-of-the-metal-ox/

9. alefar Jan 1, 2021

Not at all! Especially since i only have one:D

10. Capcom Jan 1, 2021

Never say never

11. Capcom Jan 1, 2021

Did you get to try the Globemaster on your wrist ?

12. sonicosa Jan 1, 2021

Yes, I tried a Globemaster on at an OB early last year. I liked it a lot, but I've also considering a Datejust. (I didn't mention that in my original post, since this thread is focused on Omega.)

I would also be considering the new Seamaster 300 heritage model that seems like it will be available soon, but I already have several dive style watches, so I'm leaning towards a dressier watch for this next purchase.

I still have quite a bit of saving to do, so there is plenty of time for me to make up my mind.

13. Capcom Jan 1, 2021

Seamaster 300 Is always a good option. I have a friend that is enjoying his new Globemaster.
    The journey is always the most enjoyable experience.

14. Shay Jan 1, 2021

Thank you for the article

QUOTE="STANDY, post: 1682296, member: 2561"]ST3 only if it has a 1861 in it.

A 3861 will put it over my budget in a year of economical reconstruction and ruin my 1861 Feng Shui collection

The Chinese New Year 2021 starts on February 12th. In 2021 we can expect a period of calmness, harmony, and peace around the world. The year of the Metal Ox, 2021 will be a time for emotional and spiritual as well as economical reconstruction.

Since this is a Metal year, for the second successive year, the color of 2021 is going to be white. Besides white, we have the lucky colors of the Ox: yellow and green, colors that, in Feng Shui, attract prosperity and success. To increase your luck, wear metal accessories.

Feel free to publish a summary of this article (in English or translated into another language) along with a link to the full piece https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2021-year-of-the-metal-ox/[/QUOTE]

15. Capt Cave Man Jan 1, 2021

Patiently waiting for the call on the Snoopy - hopefully towards the end of March which will mean another piece in 2021 is unlikely.

I've already got two Omega's on my radar, a Globemaster and the new 3861 Speedmaster however I'm still being drawn to the dark side which in all likelihood will be my next, the Submariner to scratch the diver's itch.

16. Kim Jan 1, 2021

Server capacity wouldn't allow to post neither could my bank account allow for :)

Capcom likes this.
  17. Capcom Jan 1, 2021

The Snoopy is a masterpiece

Capt Cave Man likes this.
  18. Twocats Married... with children Jan 2, 2021

I am also waiting on the March call for my Snoopy's arrival. I think that will be enough at least for the first half of 2021.... unless I fall head over heels for something else.

19. Capcom Jan 2, 2021

Don’t get distracted, hold out for the Snoopy. It’s absolutely stunning.

20. Alex Cheers Jan 2, 2021

The very next on my list would be an affordable vintage Speedmaster Moonwatch with some patina. So for me that means nice yellow tritium hour markers. Currently I have an eye on the Apollo XI unnumbered edition so I also could see the yellow 863 caliber ::love::