New, Shorted Milanese Bracelet for NTTD Now Available!!!!

I might be interested to buy regular strap. I tried strap that comes with the watch (suppose it is regular) And fits perfectly. I`m on the 6th hole from the top.
Ok noted

I find the bracelet cannot bend too much so smaller wrist cannot fit nicely. Hence I am unsure how shorter bracelet can solve the problem?

But I am not affected by this “reflection” issue though
how small of a wrist we talking ? i plan to ghet the mesh too in time

guys if my wrist diameter is 6.5inch or 17cm whaT SIZE strap should i wear

I ordered one of these bracelets from my local OB and still no word from them after 8 weeks.

hey guys, would any of you guys here have the new nttd omega titanium model with the short milanese?

my wrist is 16,5cm and im still contemplating on wether to get the short or long bracelet

thanks to Lorenzo i am aiming more to the short , but would love to see the difference between the short and the standard mesh version on somebody with a smilir sized wrist so i know where the clasp falls.

Hi all, I am looking at getting the NTTD watch and I understand that the smaller strap may not actually solve all the issues but in my case my wrist is fairly flat and with the standard size bracelet I have a small bulge on the side but its not that big of a deal and it seemed pretty comfortable.

Unfortunately they did not have a small strap that I could try on so I have a few questions that someone can help me with. In the store the on my 6.5-6.75 wrist the watch was comfortable on the second to last and third to last holes with the second to last maybe being too tight for prolonged wear, not sure though. On a shorter strap what hole would I be using?

Second question would the shorter strap actually help with the bulk where the straps meet?

Thanks

Anyone with any insight that could help me out?
I don’t own the strap so take what I say with a grain of salt. I can’t answer the first question.

To answer your second question. From what I’ve seen, the shorter strap does help a little bit but the bigger issue is the shape of your wrist.

I don’t own the strap so take what I say with a grain of salt. I can’t answer the first question.

To answer your second question. From what I’ve seen, the shorter strap does help a little bit but the bigger issue is the shape of your wrist.

Thanks for the response. Hopefully I can get the first one answered as I have heard if you are on the 4th hole I read there is a issue with the strap hitting the buckle making it hard to close and scratching the strap. Although that may have been a one off. Just trying to figure out if I would end up on that hole. Any idea if this is actually a issue?

Thank you for the reply. Actually I called omega USA and that was the answer I got. I will check with the omega boutique in Miami as that might be a better source. I agree that is surprising they are not willing to sell an accessory and make money. Anyway I have my NTTD with the nato strap but I would like the Milanese bracelet as it is a lot more dressy and elegant.
Thanks again
Thank you for the reply. Actually I called omega USA and that was the answer I got. I will check with the omega boutique in Miami as that might be a better source. I agree that is surprising they are not willing to sell an accessory and make money. Anyway I have my NTTD with the nato strap but I would like the Milanese bracelet as it is a lot more dressy and elegant.
Thanks again

There are people who don’t know and instead of saying so are compelled to give an answer out of the blue even if it is incorrect. The person from Omega USA who answered to you does not know and gave you a random incorrect response… That’s bad.

Asked if the boutique here in Singapore could order it with the shorter strap and they said no - only option is to buy it on Nato then order the bracelet separately. Is it normal that some countries can customize the sets while others can't? I would assume that if they have an SKU with the shorter bracelet they'd just make it available globally..

I feel that these bracelets are a global issue as clients can’t try in boutiques or AD since it is order only. The issue is to order something without even trying. I suggested that some boutiques get some “not for sale” bracelets for demonstration so prospective customers can try prior to order. I think this would help everyone considering this watch on the titanium bracelet.

For anyone wondering, the shortened Ti bracelet has a new part number: 020TIZ013012

I called Omega and they said that the Milanese bracelet is not available for sale. How were you able to order it? Thank you for any information that might help. Also how much did you you pay for the bracelet

A folding clasp with micro-adjustment would make this watch even better.

For sure. This clasp is a mess and obviously causing a lot of issues to many.

I called Omega and they said that the Milanese bracelet is not available for sale. How were you able to order it? Thank you for any information that might help. Also how much did you you pay for the bracelet

It is available for sale, here is the picture of mine. I ordered my watch with the Milanese bracelet but at the same time I orders the NATO strap. Since the watch referenced with the Milanese strap was not readily available, my AD proposed that I get the watch on the NATO then I would receive the bracelet separately all for the same overall price. That’s the way I went.

I do believe it's the other way around. It's cheaper to buy it on the mesh. Buying the nato separately isn't as anywhere near expensive as paying for the titanium mesh on its own.

As I wanted the watch with both the bracelet and the NATO my AD first delivered me the watch on the NATO as it was readily available then a month later I was given the titanium bracelet. I had paid in advance for the price of the watch with bracelet and NATO as an extra which is the best way.

for sure. Do you have a sense of how much shorter than the regular you would need? I don't even know if the regular one is the longest one or mid one so I guess what I am saying is: Yes you need a shorter one. But how much shorter?

The large size is the largest.

Sorry to bring this back into the fold, I’m trying to decide if I should get the short bracelet or not. Omega will replace it for free for me. I find I might between the second and third from last hole. Second feels a bit tight and third kind of bulks up the band a bit. It’s the summer so it’s kind of hard to tell right now since wrists swell. My wrist is about 6.5”.