New, Shorted Milanese Bracelet for NTTD Now Available!!!!

I’d be too afraid to mark up the case back taking the strap on and off. I can even see the line left from getting it swapped (in the light).

being new to titanium watches is it true that over time the watch will naturally oxidize and the scratch will disappear?
Edited:

Sorry you had to deal with Covid, I guess you lost a lot of weight. If you intend to keep the weight off, you should be able to swap to the short bracelet.

Thank you!
Managed to avoid COVID for 20 months living life like normal. However over the past 10 months I’ve had it twice. Really bad the first time and moderately the second.
Anyway, I’ve got the bracelet issue sorted. Thanks very much to this thread and an OMEGA Boutique representative named Lewis. My watch went back to OMEGA who switched it over to the shorter bracelet at no additional cost. I’m so, so happy I did this because the watch now fits perfectly.
Like others have commented, the bracelet and clasp was a little stiff to begin with. However, it soon loosened up after a small amount of wearing.
If you’re thinking about getting this watch, I highly recommend it. As a humongous James Bond fan all my life, this is without a shadow of a doubt the ultimate 007-affiliated OMEGA timepiece.

Thank you!
Managed to avoid COVID for 20 months living life like normal. However over the past 10 months I’ve had it twice. Really bad the first time and moderately the second.
Anyway, I’ve got the bracelet issue sorted. Thanks very much to this thread and an OMEGA Boutique representative named Lewis. My watch went back to OMEGA who switched it over to the shorter bracelet at no additional cost. I’m so, so happy I did this because the watch now fits perfectly.
Like others have commented, the bracelet and clasp was a little stiff to begin with. However, it soon loosened up after a small amount of wearing.
If you’re thinking about getting this watch, I highly recommend it. As a humongous James Bond fan all my life, this is without a shadow of a doubt the ultimate 007-affiliated OMEGA timepiece.
Looks great! 👍

Hello,

I got the Nttd. I am unsure about the bracelet size. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts? I am currently in the third hole from 6 o'clock.

Maybe with short one I have a better fit with overlap.

Best Alex

I’d leave it be it looks to fit you well. I usually fit the same spot and I had the small for a little until I switched back. And now my watch is in for service (my OB scratched the hell out of my caseback). Stay with the regular size!

I say this as an owner of the smaller sized milanese mesh bracelet…keep the strap you’ve currently got!

For your reference - I have a 17cm wrist circumference and use the fourth and fifth holes from 6 o’clock, depending on the tightness I want.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I have get used to it. My main concern was the overlap and that clasp is not in middle of the wrist.

Ah, yes. I see what you mean now.

Here’s mine on the fourth hole:

And then the fifth hole:

You could end up with a “gap” between the bracelet and the wrist which looks far worse than uncentered clasp 😀

You could end up with a “gap” between the bracelet and the wrist which looks far worse than uncentered clasp 😀
You mean, that I don't have an overlap then, but the bracelet is not closer to the wrist and gap is bigger because of the missing overlap?

You mean, that I don't have an overlap then, but the bracelet is not closer to the wrist and gap is bigger because of the missing overlap?

Sort of, yes. Many wrists have a gap, although it “fits”. My advice is not to touch 😀

So after 2 days of wearing the bracelet is now much more flexible there is no gap anymore. My wrist is 17.5 cm. I don't know if they changed something? It fits like a glove. Just perfect.

Best Alex

Does anyone have measurements of how much shorter each piece of the short band is?

Does anyone have measurements of how much shorter each piece of the short band is?
It's 1cm shorter on each band piece, 2cm shorter in total length.

Do we know if there is a shorter steel version for the Bond 60th?

They do make a shorter SS strap as I have one on the OHMSS 50th anniversary Seamaster (which should fit the 60th anniversary)

Trying to figure if the bracelet I received is actually the short version or standard length one. It didn’t come in the original plastic wrapping with product number. I tried it on and it seems long. Is it possible to confirm that with these end link numbers?

Trying to figure if the bracelet I received is actually the short version or standard length one. It didn’t come in the original plastic wrapping with product number. I tried it on and it seems long. Is it possible to confirm that with these end link numbers?
The lengths were given earlier in this thread (see below). I've seen different numbers on the bands endlink, all supposedly short, so better to check if it's 8.5cm. That doesn't include the clasp.
Stock is 9.5cm / 9.5cm
Shorter version is 8.5cm / 8.5cm
Edited: