New, Shorted Milanese Bracelet for NTTD Now Available!!!!

Can anyone tell me the part numbers and pricing for the long and short bracelets? Just recently purchased the NTTD seamaster on the nato and I would like to get the bracelet for it too.

Can anyone tell me the part numbers and pricing for the long and short bracelets? Just recently purchased the NTTD seamaster on the nato and I would like to get the bracelet for it too.
The part numbers for all 3 sizes are posted earlier in this thread: https://omegaforums.net/threads/new...t-for-nttd-now-available.126406/#post-1710655

The regular length strands are part 021TIZ015659.

The short length strands are part 021TIZ015662.

The long length strands are part 021TIZ015665.

I'm not sure about current prices. But I believe all 3 sizes are the same price, since OBs will let you swap a short or long (if the regular doesn't fit well) without additional charge when buying the watch.

Uk rrp is £1,260 for the bracelet with clasp. Not sure if that's increased from 1 Sept.

$1400 USD in the US is what I was told a few months ago by the local OB

I just got the watch myself. Omega will swap out the bracelet for the short if I want but I have to send it to the NJ service center. I live on Long Island. Has anyone sent their watch there? Thanks.

Here are some pics on my 6.5” wrist. While not uncomfortable I can’t decide if I should go with the shorter bracelet.

Thanks for part number and price info on the bracelets. I purchased my NTTD on the nato and would like to get the bracelet too. I have a 6.5" wrist and trying to decide what to go for.

Here are some pics on my 6.5” wrist. While not uncomfortable I can’t decide if I should go with the shorter bracelet.
That actually looks okay. I've seen much bigger gaps for the mesh bracelet.

That actually looks okay. I've seen much bigger gaps for the mesh bracelet.
I’m still struggling to decide. The Omega boutique where I bought the watch said they’ll order the bracelet and let me try it and swap for me.

I’m still struggling to decide. The Omega boutique where I bought the watch said they’ll order the bracelet and let me try it and swap for me.
Best if they'll let you try it on before buying the short, my OB allowed me to do that.

Best if they'll let you try it on before buying the short, my OB allowed me to do that.
Waiting to hear back in email. They will swap the bracelet for free I just want to see if I can try it first before staying with it

Waiting to hear back in email. They will swap the bracelet for free I just want to see if I can try it first before staying with it
Are they still saying they need to send it to NJ for the swap? Not sure why, most OBs have techs that can swap it in the store while you wait.

Are they still saying they need to send it to NJ for the swap? Not sure why, most OBs have techs that can swap it in the store while you wait.
No that’s the answer I got when I called Omega direct. I emailed the sales woman at the omega store I purchased from she said she can order it to the store and have me come in for the swap once it arrives .

So yes to confirm my local boutique have ordered me the bracelet and they will notify me when it’s in to try it on first before I decide between bracelets. It’ll be a little bit as it’s on BO currently.

Tried the Seamaster 300M 007 Edition on in October 2021 in the Omega boutique located in the Bullring, Birmingham. It was on the regular sized bracelet and fit me okay - third hole if I wanted it loose, second hole if I wanted it tight.
Anyway, during Christmas 2021 I got COVID really bad and lost a fair bit of weight. Although I purchased the 007 Edition in February 2022, my authorised dealer kept it to one side for me until the NTTD NATO strap came back in stock, which I purchased at the same time. Finally received my watch in June 2022 and to my disappointment the normal sized milanese bracelet had become far too big for my wrist. This image was taken on the first hole…

Just picked up the short bracelet and they swapped it. It doesn’t bunch up as much at the clasp. I think this one is stiffer than the original and I’m about mid way through all the holes but I think it’ll break in. Even the clasp was very stiff at first. Wearing it should help considerably I’d imagine. I could’ve kept the original band but this has a slight edge.

Just picked up the short bracelet and they swapped it. It doesn’t bunch up as much at the clasp. I think this one is stiffer than the original and I’m about mid way through all the holes but I think it’ll break in. Even the clasp was very stiff at first. Wearing it should help considerably I’d imagine. I could’ve kept the original band but this has a slight edge.
Looks good! 👍

Breaking in the bracelet should help. I did this manually with my short bracelet, bending it daily so that the area around the holes articulates better. It made a big difference in comfort. See my post here: https://omegaforums.net/threads/ext...nttd-watch-with-bracelet.148436/#post-2031409

Tried the Seamaster 300M 007 Edition on in October 2021 in the Omega boutique located in the Bullring, Birmingham. It was on the regular sized bracelet and fit me okay - third hole if I wanted it loose, second hole if I wanted it tight.
Anyway, during Christmas 2021 I got COVID really bad and lost a fair bit of weight. Although I purchased the 007 Edition in February 2022, my authorised dealer kept it to one side for me until the NTTD NATO strap came back in stock, which I purchased at the same time. Finally received my watch in June 2022 and to my disappointment the normal sized milanese bracelet had become far too big for my wrist. This image was taken on the first hole…
Sorry you had to deal with Covid, I guess you lost a lot of weight. If you intend to keep the weight off, you should be able to swap to the short bracelet.

Thanks I’ll definitely work on it. I don’t plan to take the bracelet off, I’ll work on it while still on the case.

Thanks I’ll definitely work on it. I don’t plan to take the bracelet off, I’ll work on it while still on the case.
Yeah you don't have to take it off. I just happened to be wearing it on the NATO when I took the before pic of the bracelet.