WRUW Today?

Posts
9,229
Likes
76,852
Not a ‘Thin o Matic’ but still a very slim 60s monocoque case

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Good day all. 1959 Genève 2903. Far from the most valuable watch in my collection, but one of the hardest to find in this condition, and one of my favorites.
 
Posts
10,998
Likes
54,879
Went to the AD (Home Depot) picked up my royal oak. No wait list I got the red dial
 
Posts
613
Likes
5,529
I love JLC. I have only two modern watches in my collection. An Omega Seamaster Professional and a JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon. Both are standouts in their respective categories. JLC build quality is second to none.
CK859 cal.30. 1939 year.
Today's Flieger 😀




It was a real scorcher at KBUR today, an even 40degC (104degF) on the OAT readout. Fortunately, both myself and my instructor are relatively lightweight, so we still had some Horsepower to spare.
Today's Flieger 😀




It was a real scorcher at KBUR today, an even 40degC (104degF) on the OAT readout. Fortunately, both myself and my instructor are relatively lightweight, so we still had some Horsepower to spare.
Great pairing The R22 is a great machine to learn to fly in. Fly safe.
 
Posts
3,578
Likes
13,519
A day off and 35 degrees outside. If that doesn’t justify that strap I don’t know what does. 😁

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
An unidentified movement in an early Borgel “waterproof” case today….a good little timekeeper, actually…