WRUW Today?

Posts
9,212
Likes
76,765
Took wordy-McWatchface out on an adventure today 😀


Keep the watch - I’ll take the scenery AND the dog 🐶
 
Posts
3,629
Likes
18,002
1966 Hamilton Aqua-Date 600 feet Skin Diver Super Compressor EPSA calibre 64A Ref: 64040-3
In the 1960s, wristwatch design emphasized simplicity, often referred to as the "less is more" approach. The designs were generally understated, with simple patterns and shapes.

 
Posts
730
Likes
1,732
Back on bracelet after a season or two on rubber. Big fan of the rubber strap, especially in the Aussie summer, but this is such a classic look. I really love this thing.

 
Posts
963
Likes
3,965
It’s been a while since I posted in here, I think. Still lurk and learn time to time but the new job has been keeping me quite busy.

I don’t think one has left my wrist for more than a day or town since I was finally able to scrounge together enough and trade a couple to get this grail of mine. 😁
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Bitter cold this morning so an indoors shot of the Seamaster 👍