WRUW Today?

Posts
5,302
Likes
53,876
Winter blues begone Genevieve is here. ( Oh well Geneve but you know what I mean)

 
Posts
10,999
Likes
54,903
Wasn’t going to do a watch today as I’m wearing limited things I know withstand the humidity but I like to take a finally check of the sky in the evening see if there is any interesting cloud formations, the watches are just an excuse
 
Posts
7,078
Likes
56,750
I appreciate all of your cloud photos Walrus.
 
Posts
381
Likes
3,554
One last beauty shot of the CB before vacation ends. Nice work everybody, I love the sheer variety and unabashed watch love on this section of the forum.
Cheers,
-GW
 
Posts
10,999
Likes
54,903
I appreciate all of your cloud photos Walrus.
Ha ha thanks I think that is two people who like them you and the great @Omegafanman tbh one day it just struck me how much beauty I just take for granted and never take a moment to appreciate. It’s like beautiful paintings all around us. I get a similar feeling with trees and much of nature. Don’t get me wrong I love seeing all the watches here as well.
 
Posts
1,351
Likes
5,992
Rooting around in the watch box and came up with this. Super thin.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Hmmm. I think that I’m Kino in Steinbeck’s The Pearl. 😲
Hadta look at the "Cliff Notes" on that but as I understand it...you're gonna have your wife throw this object of extreme desire into the ocean!!!
Yoy! Its only getting worse!!
 
Posts
5,333
Likes
75,941
The highlight of my vinyl collection.




And yes, purchased for exactly $0.10 thirty years ago.
Superb , I’m not jealous one bit honestly 😗
 
Posts
5,333
Likes
75,941
Yep....and if not now, when? Right?

Wear my watches, listen to my collection, enjoy my friends and family. Keep looking for cool boots.

If not now, when?
That’ll be the day that I die .
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,873
Bringing you wildlife photos of ferocious bee(st)s at great personal risk …..

…. Oh, an old watch

 
Posts
1,555
Likes
6,787
A little cheat on Omega today. Vintage chrono charm!
 
Posts
523
Likes
2,532
My Summer watch par excellence: Seiko SKXA35
0A7F68B1-A603-4FCB-9806-AE1F25956731.jpeg