WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Heading off in the morning for a short holiday and decided on the Planet Ocean for the journey.

 
Posts
5,652
Likes
136,533
Elegant little 18K chrono for the evening. IWC ref 3739...YaY!
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
My trusty field watch the last couple of days...



...I love the smell of burnt blasting powder in the morning 😀

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Switched over to the Ranchero for the evening. I’m gonna be buried with this watch. 😀
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Flying with an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT guy today…good times…



LATE ENTRY: Semi lume shot from inside the starboard main gear wheel well at the gate at KSEA…



ANOTHER LATE ENTRY: Dunkin’ shot from the pointy end at the gate at KSEA…and don’t forget to see the amazing Dunkin’ hat…

Edited:
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Switched over to the Ranchero for the evening. I’m gonna be buried with this watch. 😀

Not for very long…… (members of the OF modern day ‘archeological’ recovery team already practicing)………
.
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,882
Not for very long…… (members of the OF modern day ‘archeological’ recovery team already practicing)………
.

😁😁😁😁
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
This one has been on my wrist a lot lately.

I was very fortunate to be able to acquire such a fine 60 year-old watch in nearly "like new" condition.

I showed it to a friend and fan of Formula 1 racing recently. He'd treated himself and his wife to a VIP trip to Monaco during the recent race. I explained the connection of this particular reference to Jim Clark. His comment was amusing:

"That is one of the nicest replica watches I've ever seen!"

He knows better now. 😉




Not a scratch on the lugs . . .

What a beautiful Time Piece….
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,882
Connies are not the only c-case 😀



….. but have now changed my mind 😗

Edited: