WRUW Today?

Posts
15,927
Likes
47,791
This one came to me from @Laneside of Scotland, as a non-runner. Bulova Accutron 214, unusual gold shell over steel case. Rust damage meant the original movement could not be salvaged. It is 60 years old, this year. It may have been a problem watch over all of its years, result being it looks virtually as new. I went to my stash and located another movement which performs as new with a thorough service, new cell, new gasket. Dial features applied markers. Lucky to have it!

Edited:
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
Another new arrival from a lot I picked up over the weekend, mid-1950s ref 2852.

 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,674


Contemplating the first lawn mowing of the season today on Speedy Tuesday.

Nice violets are up in the back yard,
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
It’s been a while since I posted in here, I think. Still lurk and learn time to time but the new job has been keeping me quite busy.

I don’t think one has left my wrist for more than a day or town since I was finally able to scrounge together enough and trade a couple to get this grail of mine. 😁