WRUW Today?

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Not for very long…… (members of the OF modern day ‘archeological’ recovery team already practicing)………
.
Hmmm. I may have to reconsider my exit strategy! 😲😲😲
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
36mm Geneve with sunken sub-dial is such a yummy way to do vintage Omega! Seems a shame to wear it with old ratty shorts and T-Shirt while doing the walking routine earlier this morning.

The old cursive Geneves are such great watches. Really some of the best that vintage Omega has to offer. Wish that they were easier to find in good condition. Yours is stunning.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
12 minutes early, aka right on time, for respirator fit testing. Have great days everyone!!
 
Posts
8,814
Likes
62,413
Switched over to the Ranchero for the evening. I’m gonna be buried with this watch. 😀

PM me that location. Gotta keep it in circulation!
 
Posts
8,814
Likes
62,413
Rose Gold Gruen circa 1942
Jacoby-Bender Rose Gold filled bracelet
Edited:
 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,829
Calibre 1020, circa 1970. I hadn’t worn this for too long as it was tied up in dry dock. I finally returned it to health, and am wearing it again. This is a watch I have enjoyed wearing, over the years. Good runner.