WRUW Today?

Posts
1,674
Likes
5,944
Classic Seiko Diver......soon to be modded into a Rally Diver 😀

Seiko6309.jpg
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
I have no idea what that even is, but its a bit C-Case Omega, a bit Roulette bezel Zodiac, and a bit Seiko, very 1970s looking, they don't make em like that these days. Is that bezel plexiglass or something?
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
I have no idea what that even is, but its a bit C-Case Omega, a bit Roulette bezel Zodiac, and a bit Seiko, very 1970s looking, they don't make em like that these days. Is that bezel plexiglass or something?
Wow, how do you find these things Ray. I need to hang out more with you. You're more then welcome over anytime for a beer or a Bundy rum 😁
PS., bring watches
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
Wow, how do you find these things Ray. I need to hang out more with you. You're more then welcome over anytime for a beer or a Bundy rum 😁
PS., bring watches
You don't have Bundy 😜
 
Posts
13,629
Likes
18,980
New arrival - non Omega:

Hamilton Piping Rock
photo.jpg

From the Philippines, via China, S. Korea and Alaska.

I wish I could get frequent flyer miles on this,
gatorcpa
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
New arrival - non Omega:

Hamilton Piping Rock
photo.jpg

From the Philippines, via China, S. Korea and Alaska.

I wish I could get frequent flyer miles on this,
gatorcpa

👍 Very nice, and a change of pace. Early mode and correct hands, White or Yellow?

Here's my white
 
Posts
13,629
Likes
18,980
I happen to like this style better in yellow. Been waiting a long time to get one.

Need to find some 16mm female springbars. Are they readily avaliable?

Thanks,
gatorcpa
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
I happen to like this style better in yellow. Been waiting a long time to get one.

Need to find some 16mm female springbars. Are they readily avaliable?

Thanks,
gatorcpa

Can't remember, but one of the guys on VWF should be able to help you out fast.
 
Posts
171
Likes
373
I have no idea what that even is, but its a bit C-Case Omega, a bit Roulette bezel Zodiac, and a bit Seiko, very 1970s looking, they don't make em like that these days. Is that bezel plexiglass or something?

Bezel is probably plastic. This watch is probably 70s. The Deep Blue was part of a series of watches which started in the early 60s when Favre Leuba produced a watch with an altimeter/barometer feature (Bivouac) and then followed up with the first Deep Blue which was water proof to 200M and then the Bathy, which incorporated a depth gauge. Another group of watches to collect some day.

Wow, how do you find these things Ray. I need to hang out more with you. You're more then welcome over anytime for a beer or a Bundy rum 😁
PS., bring watches

Yeah, you need to buy a motorcycle 😀

Swung by the watchmaker and picked up the Speedmaster, now with the correct dial on it. So on the wrist it went.

P1000574.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
I'll be wearing this later today (check out more photos I took in the Watch Photography section of the forum)...

IMG_0878.jpg