Posts 362 Likes 169 msp1518 ·Aug 6, 2017 Not an Omega, but... Roger Moore wore it so it's still cool. Newly acquired 7A38-7289. 15 jeweled Seiko Quartz movement that is built insanely well.
Posts 8,832 Likes 62,570 TexOmega ·Aug 6, 2017 If a date is necessary this is an ideal execution. IMHO. Very subdued and with a black ring matching the texture and hue of the dial.
Posts 12,148 Likes 40,474 abrod520 ·Aug 6, 2017 Race day! Road America is always one of my favorite circuits...
Posts 1,465 Likes 6,665 duc ·Aug 6, 2017 Made it back from the at sea venture. It's a good thing I wore this is all I can say....
Posts 7,092 Likes 57,000 noelekal ·Aug 6, 2017·Home For Wayward Watches Sunday church watch. Doxa in 14kt pink gold case.
Posts 2,070 Likes 14,604 Traveler ·Aug 6, 2017 Just went to see Dunkirk again - even better in IMAX. I don't have a 1940 Omega Weems, but I did wear my 1937 Czech pilot ...