WRUW Today?

Posts
6,711
Likes
80,044
Happy Friday everyone! Today a 1966 62MAS.
Hot dog...I really like it!!! 👍 👍 👍
 
Posts
280
Likes
1,016
Perfect day to take this beauty for coffee

Please stop.
The damage you've done it's irreversible
 
Posts
1,303
Likes
4,389
9411/0 saying Goodbye to Chinatown

I'm sure I'm not the first but :

DIIIIIIIIIIBS !!! 😁

Had a great morning on the mountain bike now have put one of my favourite watches for the rest of the day.....

Grey sigma dial .... can't get much better than this! Stunning!
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Th
I'm sure I'm not the first but :

DIIIIIIIIIIBS !!! 😁



Grey sigma dial .... can't get much better than this! Stunning!
thanks for your kind compliment...
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Can't stand the bracelet that comes along with these so leather it is again,

 
Posts
1,751
Likes
14,974
Seamaster 300 ref. 165.024, cal. 552 from 1967 1f642.png

 
Posts
389
Likes
1,556
A minty black dial from 1960..........seems a poor relation to most here but thankfully it does it for me....

 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
I thought since I'm venturing out on the sea, I should trade the SKX for this. Dundee agrees: