WRUW Today?

Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
No, just didn't feel like wearing a watch today. Windy & I went out for a while and I wanted to be a normal person.
You think it's that easy huh?
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
You think it's that easy huh?

I'm painfully aware of the steps. 😲 😜

Can't ever see myself as a 1 or 2 watch person, but I could see myself with a rotation of 7 - 10 watches including all dress and casual pieces plus a beater.
 
Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
Can't choose not to work on a holiday. At least I get to choose my companion.
 
Posts
407
Likes
3,499
scafob10.jpg
 
Posts
5,752
Likes
2,939
Can't choose not to work on a holiday. At least I get to choose my companion.
nickel blue-grey-silver subdial combination works very well. 👍
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Long commute today.

7ED74533-B695-4AA2-91B2-0928968BA26A-358-0000001774E55587_zps37c769ff.jpg

Flight time: 1 hour, 48 minutes, 42.3 seconds. 😀

F13D38C6-12F4-418E-B52D-13C246D83AB0-358-0000001759E68FAB_zpsed83b8f8.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
I do like this one (a quick-set 16750), soon to be joined by a '66 gilt 1675!

 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
Love the Eberhard (and the Zeniths and the Hamilton and the others too, but that Eberhard....)

1515C575-0BBC-4FCB-8746-DB70CBD0BA47-5532-0000090E1C3A7DFD_zps9e6622d4.jpg
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Long commute today.

7ED74533-B695-4AA2-91B2-0928968BA26A-358-0000001774E55587_zps37c769ff.jpg

Flight time: 1 hour, 48 minutes, 42.3 seconds. 😀

F13D38C6-12F4-418E-B52D-13C246D83AB0-358-0000001759E68FAB_zpsed83b8f8.jpg

Nice and practical use of the chrono function 😎 .... I mean despite timing the hard boiled eggs 😁

Make me remember this great day at "les 10000 tours du Castellet" ...

castel48.jpg

... 1mn & 29s, best elapsed time

Vraoooouuuuuuummmm henri%20gaud-rille.gif
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
The last of the evening sun - yes, even in Scotland 😀