This popped up on eBay today

Posts
13,521
Likes
23,458
This old friend popped up today.

Interestingly the seller notes that it’s the logo of Helvetia insurance although I can’t find anything close to a match.

 
Posts
18,746
Likes
38,895
This old friend popped up today.

Interestingly the seller notes that it’s the logo of Helvetia insurance although I can’t find anything close to a match.

Any caseback inscription?
 
Posts
487
Likes
402
I keep coming back to something like this which is close but no cigar:
 
Posts
909
Likes
1,724
The logo is Aer Lingus, the national airline of Ireland.
I’m Irish and that doesn’t resemble any Aer Lingus emblem I’ve seen. 😀
 
Posts
487
Likes
402
The logo is Aer Lingus, the national airline of Ireland.
All that is missing is the shamrock and the green. Nothing significant!
 
Posts
1,002
Likes
1,817
The logo is Aer Lingus, the national airline of Ireland.
More likely HaggisHawk, national airline of Scotland.

Waiting for @hansaboy to own up that it's his private Speedmaster delivery service.
 
Posts
907
Likes
3,818
That’s a big change from the Nigerian oil company rumor. Different continent and industry.
 
Posts
6,473
Likes
22,005
It's even gold tone. Something for only the pure of heart to pursue.
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,861
More likely HaggisHawk, national airline of Scotland.

Waiting for @hansaboy to own up that it's his private Speedmaster delivery service.

You Guys are hilarious!!

Sadly they do not have Gulfstreams in their air fleet….😜