WRUW Today?

Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
Electric Blue has been hogging all the wrist time lately since coming home from the Omega spa.
 
Posts
998
Likes
1,814
Not seen a bezel like that before. Watch is a beauty! 😎
Thanks for sharing the art lately, loving the vibrancy 👍👊
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
House hunting today I find back yards important and I appreciate big rocks
 
Posts
2,687
Likes
12,528
Glashütte Original SeaQ today. Love how the green colours of the dial and bezel change

 
Posts
9,213
Likes
76,771
House hunting today I find back yards important and I appreciate big rocks

House hunting can be an exhausting process - good luck
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
House hunting can be an exhausting process - good luck
Right now it’s mega bogus in my area inventory really low but I’m noticing after Easter more inventory becoming available and summer should be better. Not great by any means but better. We knew we would face this when we sold last year but a few unexpected medical events and family deaths changed our original plan.

I want to get this over so I can get the majority of my watch collection out of storage. When the day comes to pass it’ll be like having a bunch of new watches as I’m forgetting much of what I had.

Edit: one home I saw today nice little ranch but the owner left his watch collection out on his bureau. I purposely didn’t get too close but I noticed what looked like a tag Monaco. I was kinda surprised as I know in the past people used open homes for theft rings. I know I either hid or removed my watches during showings when we were selling.
Edited: