Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 2, 2013 Hard labour today, beater it is, anyone know much about these ? case unmarked but no matter how deep the scratches they still shine golden -two posts in one 😀
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·May 2, 2013·Adam @ ΩF This old Datejust for me (cyclops just introduced at this time--1956!)...
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 2, 2013 adam78 This old Datejust for me (cyclops just introduced at this time--1956!)... Even with the dreaded "what must never be named" - Beautiful 👍
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·May 2, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist At last... a match for the sweet dark chocolatey strap I bought from Dennis a couple of months ago. 😀 http://omegaforums.net/index.php?threads/Hadley-Roma-Ms2006-Genuine-Croc-Strap---Nib!.3540/
Posts 187 Likes 58 kendrick ·May 2, 2013 adam78 This old Datejust for me (cyclops just introduced at this time--1956!)... I am jealous of your date window... I do not understand why they ceased to properly frame the window
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·May 2, 2013 MMMD At last... a match for the sweet dark chocolatey strap I bought from Dennis a couple of months ago. 😀 Tropical chocolate!
Posts 2,242 Likes 29,412 Ludi ·May 2, 2013 Oh yes, I have some Omega boxed in ... bye bye military craps, time to show off in this Omega dedicated forum
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·May 2, 2013 Alpha Work over for today - something more sensible. Did we sync our photo time? 😜
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 2, 2013 D Dablitzer Did we sync our photo time? 😜 Well spotted, interesting odds.
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·May 2, 2013 Alpha Well spotted, interesting odds. I won't get in to statistics, but we must be linked...lol
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·May 2, 2013·Adam @ ΩF kendrick I am jealous of your date window... I do not understand why they ceased to properly frame the window I think it was a '50s thing, to surround the date window with a contrasting gold rectangle. I agree it balances the appearance of the date window. Here is a slightly earlier Oysterdate of mine:
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 2, 2013 D Dablitzer I won't get in to statistics, but we must be linked...lol "Great minds think alike and --- oops 😉
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·May 2, 2013 Alpha "Great minds think alike Or there's the theory about '1000 monkeys typing will eventually type the works of Shakespeare' that could explain the coincidence. 😜
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 2, 2013 Alpha Btw je suis is not in this photo. And don't think Dablitzer is either ???
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·May 2, 2013 Alpha And don't think Dablitzer is either ??? I may be...Care to hazard a guess?
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·May 2, 2013 D Dablitzer I may be...Care to hazard a guess? No you're ok! not a connie to be seen.