WRUW Today?

Posts
7,075
Likes
56,697
It's a Zodiac day for me.
Zodiac Days are always great days! Yours is a nice watch.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,462
#vintagequartzwednesday
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612


Vacuuming leaves, tidying up earlier this morning after the big wind yesterday deposited neighborhood leaves in front of our front door. I suck. What can I say?
What a fun coincidence that I’m wearing the same one!

Great minds think alike! 🤣

 
Posts
215
Likes
3,385
Zodiac Days are always great days! Yours is a nice watch.
Thank you - a tune up at the watchmaker, which included polishing the crystal, really brought this one back to a nearly pristine state. I've been hooked on Zodiacs since picking up a Sea Wolf with shovel hands and a bakelite bezel. They have such sharp and distinct designs.
 
Posts
998
Likes
1,814
Vacuuming leaves, tidying up earlier this morning after the big wind yesterday deposited neighborhood leaves in front of our front door. I suck. What can I say?
Double 👍 and five gold 💫 for sucking.
Both of my neighbours blow! (In front of our unit then wander off without shovelling/removing anything).
Awaiting Cyclone Alfred to see where it all lies after the weekend.
 
Posts
5,424
Likes
81,888
Sundowners..


Site visit and teaser for next project update😊