WRUW Today?

Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
U.S. mil issued Korean War era Breitling navigational stopwatch for usher duty at our Ash Wednesday service today. Reveille was somewhat early today but I only live 200 yards from the church…which means I can basically jump out of the rack and sprint down there 15 minutes prior to usher duty [3 minutes prior if I sleep in my church clothes].

LATE ENTRY: Breitling from @Darlinboy and lanyard from @DaveK.

Edited:
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,698


Vacuuming leaves, tidying up earlier this morning after the big wind yesterday deposited neighborhood leaves in front of our front door. I suck. What can I say?
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
Good day all. A very windy and rainy afternoon. I’m wearing my 1958 “Seachero” from my Seamaster 2990.
 
Posts
5,294
Likes
53,757
Another dental appointment this morning, first one was great, didn't even feel the anesthetic needle being applied and the Dentist is an absolute magician! Several appointments more to go according to my Dentist, fun fun fun.

Roamer Stingray 44 jeweled Ref 471-1230.600.
I have never seen a similar chocolate coloured and gold leaf marked dial as this, well not yet anyway but it's definitely all original having spent most of its life in another collectors drawer in faulty condition.