WRUW Today?

Posts
15,928
Likes
47,803
Another dental appointment this morning, first one was great, didn't even feel the anesthetic needle being applied and the Dentist is an absolute magician! Several appointments more to go according to my Dentist, fun fun fun.

Roamer Stingray 44 jeweled Ref 471-1230.600.
I have never seen a similar chocolate coloured and gold leaf marked dial as this, well not yet anyway but it's definitely all original having spent most of its life in another collectors drawer in faulty condition.

Not a “chocolate” coloured dial, but close. I call the colour “taupe” and I like it, a lot. Not on my wrist today. My early ‘70s (?) Eterna-Sonic. Fitted with an F300 tuning fork movement.

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
Good morning all.

Here’s my 1952 Globemaster 2652 which is often called a “No Name” Constellation. These are quite rare and came only from the United States. Desmond wrote a fascinating article called “The Definitive Story on the Calibre 352/354 ‘No-Name’ Globemaster/Constellation” in his collector https://omega-constellation-collectors.blogspot.com that you can learn more about them.
Edited:
 
Posts
40
Likes
406
Manual Certina DS - kind of ”tropical”. Could not achieve a half-decent photo wearing it…

 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,462
That Total Chronometer Look for #twotonethursday.
 
Posts
8,811
Likes
62,400
Swiss made Hamilton “Illinois” Signamatic 1953 ETA 1256

No, there is no month with 40 days. Wind indicator! Works!

Here begins Hamilton Made in Switzerland watches. (And automatic movements.)

 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Citizen ProMaster Mechanical 200 Fujitsubo in titanium. I think I’m going to love this one.