WRUW Today?

Posts
963
Likes
3,970
Wore one watch for the entirety of the last three weeks on my trip to Prague and the northern Czech Republic. Thought I would be missing having the option but as it was mostly a business trip this was the perfect travel watch for me this trip.

 
Posts
1,179
Likes
6,009
HAJgHuO.jpg
gqXRDeK.jpg
Eterna Kontiki Super IDF issued.
 
Posts
613
Likes
5,529
The plan is to give this one to a young man when he completes his Private Pilots License later this month.

Edited:
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,956
Ha ha sorry I’m using a swing in someone’s back yard but photo won’t download
Plant and swing
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Back home after an awesome week at Pleasant Lake. Fortunately, it’s not currently raining, so we’re getting a chance to dry stuff out. Also, getting a chance to put a new strap from WOE on the Space Ghost; I’ve fallen hard for WOE and the straps and stories they sell. I’m just a sucker for a well represented tool watch, and I enjoy using and wearing them very much.