WRUW Today?

Posts
129
Likes
1,241
It’s been a while since I used this.
Enjoy your weekend

 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Eighth day since re-setting my 345.0808 Speedmaster. Today, 14-seconds slow in 8 days. Not bad for a 33 year old non-chronometer!
That’s awesome performance - congratulations!
Coincidentally, I have been tracking my 1861 for the past two weeks versus the US Naval Observatory’s atomic clock website. I am very pleased, actually amazed, to see it has only gained 16 seconds over the past 14 days. Purchased new in March 2019, never serviced, worn 24/7.
 
Posts
3,444
Likes
35,187
Wearing the Pepsi while picking up mix for the festive season.
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Wearing the Pepsi while picking up mix for the festive season.
Now that is a Pepsi dial!
I’m not so sure these Rolex guys, with all their Pepsi dial jive, really know what they’re talking about…
 
Posts
7,080
Likes
56,770

Gathering wood for the first cozy fire of the season here in Texas.
 
Posts
5,652
Likes
136,533
The new arrival compared to its blue Pogue cousin. They may share case and movement, but besides that there are many differences...at least to "enthusiasts" like us! 😜
 
Posts
468
Likes
6,285
The new arrival compared to its blue Pogue cousin. They may share case and movement, but besides that there are many differences...at least to "enthusiasts" like us! 😜
The new arrival compared to its blue Pogue cousin. They may share case and movement, but besides that there are many differences...at least to "enthusiasts" like us! 😜
@Lou P I am not a Seiko guy (yet), but would wear those. Where are the crowns??