WRUW Today?

Posts
11,001
Likes
54,912
I had a nice vintage constellation on but I switched to this as it makes me laugh. Plus I’m going to Home Depot get somethings
 
Posts
5,303
Likes
53,900
Contemplating a spot where a Christmas tree should be. Bit late but I need to get the tree erected today.

 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
And they say mechanical wristwatches are obsolete. I'm timing my laundry with my diver.

 
Posts
3,266
Likes
23,413
First time getting out to the disc golf course in over a month. Unfortunately for me, there was a tournament going on so most of the course was closed. Managed to play a few holes that weren’t being used and go for a walk instead. Beautiful day out. Sunny and almost 60.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
And they say mechanical wristwatches are obsolete. I'm timing my laundry with my diver.

What's obsolete about timing laundry...or pasta...or steaks...
 
Posts
5,653
Likes
136,538
I am not a Seiko guy (yet), but would wear those. Where are the crowns??
They are partially recessed and relatively small. This was to highlight the cal 6139's novelty of being an automatic chronograph (arguably the first). One hardly ever had to use the crown!


Just enough room to get your fingernail in there though.


Already switching to the house brand for the afternoon. Seamaster 120 from the same time period...YaY!
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,885
‘44 Hamilton 992b again today

Are you winding it or cracking it?
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
@Lou P 's got me all enthused about Seiko again, so I pulled this from a dark corner of the watch box for Seiko Saturday 😀