WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Cool Komandiersky, is that a icebreaker special?

👍 😀
 
Posts
660
Likes
9,695
Capt. Jake was in the house for the holiday with my old 1863 Speedy that now serves as his go to AH1 Viper (Cobra) daily wearer. Heading back to Camp Pendleton today
Ooo rah!

 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,788
Spruce; You and bulldog77 both are featuring some yummy Seikos that I'm digging.

Barking Mad also has a couple of similar Seikos with full numeral markers, a 7005-8030 and a 6119-8140 that are both really dreamy.
 
Posts
142
Likes
2,047
Is your watch a 6602-8050? It’s lovely. What bracelet is it on?

Yep that's the one. Love me some Seiko, that was my gateway drug. The bracelet is the stock Seiko beads of rice.

Here's a pic of my set of 3 6602/66 movement pieces:

 
Posts
9,236
Likes
76,920
Yep that's the one. Love me some Seiko, that was my gateway drug. The bracelet is the stock Seiko beads of rice.

Here's a pic of my set of 3 6602/66 movement pieces:


Great trio, I have two 8050s, one white dial, one black, but I can see I’m going to have to get a BoR or two 😉
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Decided to go old school and show my G-Shock from my police academy days some wrist time today.
 
Posts
6,465
Likes
21,982
Can't wait till Tuesday (it's Tuesday in Australia, good enough.)