WRUW Today?

Posts
5,303
Likes
53,907
As I have been watching the series of "For all Mankind" I thought I'd get into the spirit of it and wear this Russian issued Military Aviator chronograph.
It's a behemoth at 51mm across making my large wrists look puny.

 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
This motley group of watch-loving folks has a collective outstanding repertoire of fine time pieces that both makes me smile and leaves me feeling like I may have the poorest collection in the group 😀 . Beautiful watches all!
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Another bad hair day…currently at the layover motel gym in ATL…and on a positive note, I’m wearing my AWCI build-a-watch school ETA 6497-1…

 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Enjoy the ATL. I’m about 2 hours north in the mountains where the land is plentiful and people aren’t so much 😀 …close enough to get in the city when I want and dang sure close enough to drive home when I’m done. Be careful out there. South side can get squirrelly in spots.
 
Posts
6,465
Likes
21,981
Another bad hair day…currently at the layover motel gym in ATL…and on a positive note, I’m wearing my AWCI build-a-watch school ETA 6497-1…



More watch, less hair.

Seriously though, you built a watch! Very cool!
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,919
Yes that’s 4:10a. I’m on call this week got emergency calls at 11-1a-2:30a and said screw it the won’t let me sleep I’ll just head into work. Had an overdose attempt but fortunately the guy isn’t too bright and thought he could do himself in with 12 metformin. Still had to call 911 but he will be ok.
I had to wear my Bruce Lee watch as we got a new one who is a fighter but tbh I’m so tired I’m pretty sure anyone could kick my ass right now. Hope to leave around 6a or 8a but we will see.

And the city waking up
Edited:
 
Posts
5,428
Likes
81,981
Sundowners..


A circuitous route for coffee today.
There has been a festival here for the last three days culminating in the sea procession this morning.
The boarding:


On the vessel, mildly disconcerting as the lead vessel which we were on is normally a fuel lighter and there were a number smoking😲


The guy in the blue (Hung) is the guy that invited us. Didn’t realize at the time that he was part of the ceremony:


Didn’t stay orderly for long😁


Snuck in a couple of watch pics:


Finally a coffee:


All in honor of this rotund little fella who is highly regarded here:
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
While there are much less expensive ways to tell the time, check the date and determine what phase the moon is in, I don’t know of any way that is more elegant. 😀
 
Posts
4,870
Likes
24,784
Always brightens up my least favorite day of the week.
And yes, I’m wearing a sweater.

 
Posts
4,870
Likes
24,784
Another bad hair day…currently at the layover motel gym in ATL…and on a positive note, I’m wearing my AWCI build-a-watch school ETA 6497-1…

I just had the worst Panda Express of my LIFE in the F concourse there the other day...
At least there was a pretty Shark Blue Cayman to look at.