WRUW Today?

Posts
787
Likes
6,746

Wrapped up some cleaning work around the house. Time to sit down with a dress watch. I decided to once again pick the moonphase with a face as we get closer to a full moon.

 
Posts
1,995
Likes
15,564
Gotta catch sunlight with this dial when I can!

 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
Evening, whilst I am watching the time my 6 year old is YouTubeing her life away, time for some more dad daughter interaction.


If it makes you feel any better, the most frequent use for my chronographs is tracking my kids' screen time 🙄
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
1992 Longines Admiral 5-Star Diver Ref. L3.502.4 - cal. L633.5
T4PuCoA.jpg
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Getting ready for five days of fliegering starting tomorrow with my AWCI build-a-watch school ETA 6497-1 and cool leather paraphernalia by @Duracuir1 …

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
...felt a sudden compulsion to put this on this afternoon. Maybe because it's just so fun advancing the date on the Cal.565 😀

 
Posts
558
Likes
2,681
The original 1171 novolink bracelet is too large for my small wrist, so I changed to a NOS tropic strap.
 
Posts
411
Likes
627
An unusual Seamaster DV dial that I have just acquired this Saturday. A SDV that I went after for a while and that I already shared in this thread
Nice holiday

 
Posts
3,147
Likes
6,546
An unusual Seamaster DV dial that I have just acquired this Saturday. A SDV that I went after for a while and that I already shared in this thread
Nice holiday

making me dizzy but ultra-cooool, bro 👍