WRUW Today?

Posts
265
Likes
2,923
Was able to try the new Speedmaster in our family…The dial has certainly a lot of depth compared to the reduced
 
Posts
9,236
Likes
76,925


It’s such a surprisingly lovely day I thought I’d edit my post but I didn’t want to post farm (and I changed my watch for the walk)

Edited:
 
Posts
90
Likes
809
Just arrived, Omega Seamaster 600, 135.011, full box and papers, original 7912 bracelet with #4 end links.
Running well and keeping time, great to find a complete original watch it even has a little note dated September 1965.
 
Posts
382
Likes
3,013
Wishing you all a great week-end.

For today, I'm still wearing my "evening watch" of the last few days, a Lord Elgin model "Dunbar" from 1961. Asymmetric, white gold filled case, black dial, free-sprung balance on the Elgin 730 movement ... there's a lot of boxes being ticked for me with this one.

lord-elgin-dunbar-wristshot-03-jpg.17950922