Posts 12,148 Likes 40,474 abrod520 ·Nov 23, 2023 Dressing up a little for Thanksgiving. Enjoy the holiday everyone!
Posts 686 Likes 7,585 Boojumhunter ·Nov 23, 2023 This was one of those cheap punts that I definitely don't regret. Bowler hat crown, trapezoidal date magnifier for the red date, sharp case in 35mm, awesome hour markers, even patina... for ~us$100. Happy southern hemisphere Friday folks!
Posts 11,003 Likes 54,942 Walrus ·Nov 23, 2023 Doing a little yard work as I time the oven. Happy thanksgiving hope everyone’s well and if not get well soon
Posts 1,995 Likes 15,564 ahartfie ·Nov 23, 2023·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock Happy Thanksgiving, all y’all in the US.
Posts 620 Likes 4,971 Plees ·Nov 24, 2023 Two NAs at the start of happy Vostok Friday. Right on time in the mailbox. Might as well do a double wrist shot👎
Posts 1,208 Likes 5,038 apsm100 ·Nov 24, 2023 Decided to gift this 14K to me mum. Just waiting for my gold Omega buckle to arrive. 😀
Posts 3,296 Likes 9,918 hen ·Nov 24, 2023 Simon916sps Newly acquired Seamater 300m 2264.50.00. Love it! I see this ref selling for much higher prices now. I want a 36mm quarts variant to company my 2254.50 Not from today. Happy tanksgiving everyone that celebrates!