WRUW Today?

Posts
3,269
Likes
36,469
Thorsday Chrono



Last call? Firearms season starts Saturday



Maybe a young buck like him slips through. . .
 
Posts
620
Likes
4,971
Hello again, Seamaster Polaris Chrono Ti is the watch to wear today
 
Posts
5,655
Likes
136,581
Big-as-a-turkey Tuna from the 80s should be splatter proof for the day! 😜
Happy Thanksgiving to fellow US members!
 
Posts
424
Likes
6,224
splatter proof! [/QUOTE said:
Oh! 1000m might be barely covering gourmets acts! 😁
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
Yeppers…the good old “family arcade time”. 👍

Hope you didn’t embarrass yourself [or anybody in the family] regarding any of the arcade games like I did several years ago…

Medium length version: The wife unit and I took our kid units to a local arcade where we discovered there was a helo simulator arcade game. Our youngest, Mad Dog Jr., proceeds to shoot his mouth off to everybody in the arcade that Dad [Mad Dog] is a former military helo pilot and that I would “whoop” anybody. Honestly, I figured I would…even though I hadn’t flown a helo in probably 20 years. Anyway, I think I crashed probably 10 or 11 times*** and got “whooped” by some 5 year old punk. I think that 5 year old punk’s parents owned the arcade or something…so…you know…that’s not really fair. 😁

***LATE ENTRY: Could have been 12 times…possibly 13.

I can relate. All my years of playing scales and modes on the guitar and learning Randy Rhodes solos did not help me impress anyone on guitar hero at the arcade last night.
 
Posts
1,084
Likes
6,012
Waiting for my eight year old to finish her jazz dancing lessons and trying not to look like a weirdo taking shots of my wrist sitting amongst the other parents.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good afternoon, and Happy Thanksgiving to folks in the US. Double dogging some Speedmasters this morning, and enjoying my first coffee and Bailey’s Irish cream of the day.
68 Transitional

3861