WRUW Today?

Posts
1,558
Likes
3,125
Another procedure today and one of the nurses noticed this Seamaster.


They mentioned they had bought a new Submariner last year but for what it was worth and the rigmarole that entailed, they'd rather have a Seamaster.

Today I realized it's been just over a year since I purchased it. Picture in the car after purchase


No regret here.
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Birth year and a birthday closing fast..😵‍💫


1958 ref. 9032 cal. 294

And she’s obviously a lot more excited about the birthday than me, cuz she’s running 10 days ahead!
I know there's gotta be a reason the inner disc is intervals of 9 but I'm obviously not bright enough to figure out why...
Some help...?
 
Posts
207
Likes
2,274
Good morning with a strap change from Artem to a condura like strap from aliex.
 
Posts
3,446
Likes
35,197
I went “high tech” yesterday for a while. Could not resist taking a photo of the sun shining on red thread from my 110 year old Singer. And later on, I came across an old pinball machine. Same era as the Seiko?