WRUW Today?

Posts
9,238
Likes
76,961
Wind up Wednesday



Certina DS 2 reference 5301



Happy hump day

Nice watch and bracelet - I’ve assumed that because it has a small turtle, it’s a manual movement
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Birth year and a birthday closing fast..😵‍💫


1958 ref. 9032 cal. 294

And she’s obviously a lot more excited about the birthday than me, cuz she’s running 10 days ahead!
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Still doing my 3861 on an Omega mil green polyester NATO for today. We concluded five days of fliegering…and before I commuted home, was able to get fitted for our new pilot uniforms…check out the new pilot uniform socks…

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Trusty old Seamaster this evening, pity about the image quality 🙁

 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,965
Picking up wife from school, early pickup, well at least I don't have to see the principle.

##edit## I do love auto correct 😜 or was that just plain bad schooling ::facepalm1::


Edited: