Posts 1,093 Likes 8,353 BAJJ ·Nov 12, 2023 rbob99 Cal 564 C case Constellation currently on the bracelet it came with when I bought it. I have a correct 1040 bracelet on the way Stunning 👍
Posts 266 Likes 2,945 MrFriday* ·Nov 12, 2023 Zman4eva Cleaning up the spare room. Turning it into a small bedroom. Congratulations I guess 😀
Posts 6,471 Likes 21,998 pdxleaf ·Nov 12, 2023·In Art We Trust 1000 acres off leash dog park 156[/ATTACH] King of the hill Edited: Nov 12, 2023
Posts 225 Likes 2,150 Timecollector ·Nov 12, 2023 1967 Accutron Swiss Chapter Ring, Style# 21263 Case# 316-5
Posts 676 Likes 5,561 Makesbelieve ·Nov 12, 2023 Feeling Blue... Seamaster 1971 Ref. 166.110 Cal. 1002 Edited: Nov 12, 2023
Posts 5,309 Likes 53,968 ghce ·Nov 12, 2023 Been sprouting some giant sunflower plants for a roadside display, up to 5m tall but usually they get to about 3.5 m.