WRUW Today?

Posts
1,351
Likes
5,992
Cal 564 C case Constellation currently on the bracelet it came with when I bought it. I have a correct 1040 bracelet on the way

 
Posts
5,310
Likes
53,974
Sunday almost done.
Been tracking down another 12 inch subwoofer to go with my existing 12 inch Sony sub on Facebook, just bought it but it's in another city, have to work out how to get here as its on another island.
Bought 3 other speakers on Friday off FB of the same Sony series, need only a couple more to upgrade to 11.2 from the existing 5.1.

Edited:
 
Posts
6
Likes
66
First day up and out of bed post hernia op last week. 2 deg cold but sunny here in Scotland. A day of watching football on the gogglebox.

 
Posts
2,935
Likes
15,040
Humid Sunday evening on a long weekend here. Perfect for a cold local beer and a rather patinated 1600.
 
Posts
383
Likes
3,013
Wishing you all a nice Sunday.

Here's my Zenith Respirator X A7632 - I just posted a thread with more pictures and some questions, so if you like, have a look here:
https://omegaforums.net/threads/zenith-respirator-x-a7632-some-pictures-some-questions.165580/

x1692080-904ffa395c103a0d67b0d0d10d148ec0.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jiE2pp7Ke9.webp
 
Posts
266
Likes
2,945
Haven‘t decided for todays watch yet. Maybe I need a birthyear Speedmaster Professional?
 
Posts
660
Likes
9,695
Mrs. Fly is recovering from knee replacement surgery (her second) and doing well but bored so she did this small jigsaw puzzle the other day.
Good Sunday all!