WRUW Today?

Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Being the radical non-conformist that it is the Accutron Spaceview has decided not to abide by the lunacy that is Daylight Saving Time.
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,842

Brave vincas soldiering on this morning in November. They weathered a light frost and persevered, but a Texas Blue Norther will end their season soon.

Belatedly getting "a round tuit," adjusting the various quartz accent clocks that Mrs. noelekal places around the house to Central Standard Time, though the time change was last weekend. Lemania serves as the "control."
 
Posts
9,244
Likes
76,986
My bad - I have a pair of these and have been planning on wearing one but haven’t got round to it, so this evening I bit the bullet, pulled the trigger or whichever cliche appeals ….



…. suggested cliches welcomed
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
My bad - I have a pair of these and have been planning on wearing one but haven’t got round to it, so this evening I bit the bullet, pulled the trigger or whichever cliche appeals ….



…. suggested cliches welcomed
Nice Hamilton, but I avoid cliches like the plague.