WatchCo Seamaster 300

Its a great watch. Mine rarely leaves my wrist, its a date dial with a self sourced 565. Now I'm keen to get the no-date for all the reasons mentioned and the matching lume. Its also a very discrete under the radar kind of watch although the mesh will probably make it grab a little more attention.

A little bit of design history every time you look at it!

"Payment by wire" to a 5 posting member.

Ba-bye $2500.

Cousins november 2014 when I made mine, and today

and I have a feeling they will jump again after the new Bond.

Cousins november 2014 when I made mine, and today

Whoa.....that's more than 50% jump!!!! Does ofrei also increase as much?
Glad I have bought mine last year.

had business with Watchco last week and spoke to them about the SM 300. there are not many date versions left in the moment and no non date versions at all. I`ve known the owners for many, many years and suggested to reserve the last ones to members of this forum. we talk about 8-10 x SM 300 date versions like the one on ebay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131433889833?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649 .
I suggested a special price in direct dealings, US$ 2800 incl. registered shipment. if we get a shot at this, should I post at the sales corner ? would there be a chance to find enough buyers here? kind regards. achim

I think I want a date version too. Loving the no date so much

o.k., makes 3 so far. I will get one too. will let you know, when news come to hand. and maybe post the others in the market place...... kind regards. achim

I think I want a date version too. Loving the no date so much
Do you really really need both or are you open to a trade? 🙄

(This reply is to a post from page-3, so apologies to Achim for intruding into his generous offer to work with WatchCo on a group deal ... just note for completeness in the thread, and ignore me 😀
Do vintage dials and hands ever come up for sale in usable condition?

I don't think this would add much to the look of a modern assembled model, but for those with an original SM300 and looking for vintage hands, I have bought one of these NOS sweeps from seller djpropel cgi.bay.com/381164338781

I can't say they are "radium" as he writes (I don't have a geiger counter) but they don't seem to be Luminova. sm300 sweep.jpg
Edited:

(This reply is to a post from page-3, so apologies to Achim for intruding into his generous offer to work with WatchCo on a group deal ... just note for completeness in the thread, and ignore me 😀

I don't think this would add much to the look of a modern assembled model, but for those with an original SM300 and looking for vintage hands, I have bought one of these NOS sweeps from seller djpropel cgi.bay.com/381164338781

I can't say they are "radium" as he writes (I don't have a geiger counter) but they don't seem to be Luminova. sm300 sweep.jpg

More likely to be tritium than radium. Both are radioactive but tririum is less harmful.

so far we have 4 buyers. that will not be enough for a group deal of the nlast SM 300 for US$ 2800 incl. reg. shipment worldwide. only 8 min. will secure that price for this forum. kind regards. achim

Watchco have been a major Omega client for many years and if they can't source parts after 2015, the future will be bleak for people wanting a Watchco 300 (or other equivalents).

As some of you may be aware, the prices for these great watches have escalated considerably and the group buy is a great opportunity to obtain what will become unobtainable in the very near future.

So if you're even "thinkin' about it", give serious though to getting into the group buy.

I doubt a chance like this will come again.

Achim, I know we still need a few more to make up the numbers, but if it helps, I'll take two...so that would bring us to 5 ?