Seamaster 168.022 / 166.028 Orange Seconds Hand - A Thread

Long shot here, but does anyone have a line on an original hand set minus orange second hand, which I luckily have?? I love mine and would like to get the proper hour and minute hands if possible.

I look at 565 hands weekly but never recall seeing these hands

I look for both the hands and the watch itself and it is a relatively rare to find this configuration.

The black cigarette hands seem damn near impossible to find. Guess I am stuck with my configuration, which, I can't complain because at least I have the orange seconds hand 😀

OK since no one answered before, Is there really such thing as a Seamaster “Ultraman”? Just because of the orange hand? If that orange hand makes it rare, I believe the red seconds hand is even rarer. 😝

blue/red/orange hands recently flooded the market, and they were accompanied by unopened Omega packed parts, the small plastic packets with red Omega marked lids - so basically they all seemed genuine to me, their sizes shapes etc. were all right too for their specific models - I believe the orange one for these models as they were 13.5mm

The minute/hour hands though, they are the true rarities

Lol, the min hour hands are impossible. I am just using the language as key words for ebay search.

OK since no one answered before, Is there really such thing as a Seamaster “Ultraman”? Just because of the orange hand? If that orange hand makes it rare, I believe the red seconds hand is even rarer. 😝
hahaha no authentic "Seamaster Ultraman" that I'm aware of but this person sure thinks there was one...

And added a price tag to match the assumption😲 ?!?!?!?! Also looks to be significantly polished, especially the lugs
upload_2022-10-6_12-47-56.png

Never scrolled down on the listing that I screen grabbed above to read the description.....LMFAO
upload_2022-10-6_12-55-51.png
If the listing does not state the purchase includes a Certificate of Authentic or even an Extract from the Archives how could one think others will believe the unsupported claim..... the horror 😉

Oh wait, I get it....That's the price for the Gibson Les Paul guitar and the watch, much better 😁 ::rimshot::

That one looks pretty nice, wish the photos were better.

Bad photos are the best friends of collectors though? 😀

No, posting on OF is the worst friend of collectors 😀. 70 watchers and growing! 🍿