Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

Hello All. Thanks to this thread, I purchased this lovely 1950 2577 Seamaster with a waffle dial. Upon receiving many pleasant surprises. From the ebay seller's photos I, and some others thought the seconds hand was too short, and I also thought there was some fading on the seamaster word due to the angle of the photo. However, the seconds hand is correct and original, the end of it was reflecting light and made it look too short, but it correctly matches the chapter ring. Also, the supposed fading on the seamaster word turned out to be a scratch in the crystal, so I am looking for a new one, but the dial itself is pristine. Extremely happy with this purchase, and my photos can only convey half of its beauty. Will be taking some nicer ones once I get a new crystal installed.
Congrats mate NFW!

Looking at the reverse of the lugs it’s an HF case. The CB cases have a larger facet at the tip of the undersides of the lugs.

Okay, right, HF. Nice case, and correct price...

Hello All. Thanks to this thread, I purchased this lovely 1950 2577 Seamaster with a waffle dial. Upon receiving many pleasant surprises. From the ebay seller's photos I, and some others thought the seconds hand was too short, and I also thought there was some fading on the seamaster word due to the angle of the photo. However, the seconds hand is correct and original, the end of it was reflecting light and made it look too short, but it correctly matches the chapter ring. Also, the supposed fading on the seamaster word turned out to be a scratch in the crystal, so I am looking for a new one, but the dial itself is pristine. Extremely happy with this purchase, and my photos can only convey half of its beauty. Will be taking some nicer ones once I get a new crystal installed.

Dibs!

Thats a pretty good price for a solid gold case, even if only 9KT in the current UK market, hope to see that one turn up here some time

I will post a photo soon

Maybe the worst bracelet combination I've ever seen!
I feel like this poor soul has been abused.
When you look a bit closer at a few angles that dial and hands looks nice, the case isn’t bad at all, and the twist-o-junk comes off with a set of tin snips. Once the bracelet and crystal are in the bin, and its on a nice peeled lizard with a light polish and a new crown that’s a nice watch. I genuinely look for these ugly ducklings as you can score a good deal.

When you look a bit closer at a few angles that dial and hands looks nice, the case isn’t bad at all, and the twist-o-junk comes off with a set of tin snips. Once the bracelet and crystal are in the bin, and its on a nice peeled lizard with a light polish and a new crown that’s a nice watch. I genuinely look for these ugly ducklings as you can score a good deal.
Oh, I see the beauty!
I just wonder what mind put that bracelet on to pose for pictures. Definitely a diamond in the rough.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/125027447251

This just hit ebay. I think for buy-it-now of $600 you've got a nice patinated SS seamaster with rose gold furniture with a long BoR. Good deal all in if may need a new crystal. Still has facets even though may have been polished once or so.

EDIT: Price was just raised to $670... Still a good deal IMO.

ebay omega 11302021.jpg
Edited:

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Well it’s not arrived in one piece 🙁
dang, any damage to the dial? Was it rolling around inside or was it loose on the case?