Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

At ~£740 it certainly would have been - then someone jumped it up by £200 in one shot, no idea why (accidentally hit two zeroes?). I wasn't involved, just spectating. Hope it comes to OF.
I saw that jump in the bidding. Oh dear!

At ~£740 it certainly would have been - then someone jumped it up by £200 in one shot, no idea why (accidentally hit two zeroes?). I wasn't involved, just spectating. Hope it comes to OF.
I still think its well worth it, Cal 712 Constellations are not common and many references fall into the ugly or weird categories, this reference is possibly the most attractive, modern, and elegant case and dial in steel and in great condition with an OEM mesh bracelet. I’d have been bidding on it if I had the funds available, it really is a great watch and I hope it shows up here with someone.

Please stop advertising cal 712 until I have finished acquiring them! :cautious:

I still think its well worth it, Cal 712 Constellations are not common and many references fall into the ugly or weird categories, this reference is possibly the most attractive, modern, and elegant case and dial in steel and in great condition with an OEM mesh bracelet. I’d have been bidding on it if I had the funds available, it really is a great watch and I hope it shows up here with someone.
Thanks for highlighting it here…I hesitated when the price jumped up but in the end I couldn’t resist :)

How about this one compare the one just sold on ebay for $820
Does the hour hand look off to you?

Also is this currently available to bid on?

Yes this is currently available.
The hands are look short. That why I holding on and post on OF.

Thanks for highlighting it here…I hesitated when the price jumped up but in the end I couldn’t resist :)
Nice! Make sure when it arrives you make a thread and post some pics, there really aren’t many of these around and we rarely see them being posted

This one’s just about to end, 20 mins left
Ended up going for £511. I was tempted but decided to keep my funds for something else.

Ding ding ding, paid for already. Will post a photo once arrived. Will be hunting for a correct seconds hand :)
Hello All. Thanks to this thread, I purchased this lovely 1950 2577 Seamaster with a waffle dial. Upon receiving many pleasant surprises. From the ebay seller's photos I, and some others thought the seconds hand was too short, and I also thought there was some fading on the seamaster word due to the angle of the photo. However, the seconds hand is correct and original, the end of it was reflecting light and made it look too short, but it correctly matches the chapter ring. Also, the supposed fading on the seamaster word turned out to be a scratch in the crystal, so I am looking for a new one, but the dial itself is pristine. Extremely happy with this purchase, and my photos can only convey half of its beauty. Will be taking some nicer ones once I get a new crystal installed.