Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

Pretty nice railtrack constellation calender 14393. not gonna be cheap i suspect :(
Link?

Link?
fellow member requested to remove the link. how does it work here? abit confused..isnt this a sharing thread?

fellow member requested to remove the link. how does it work here? abit confused..isnt this a sharing thread?
Haha. Yes. But certain members are hoping this would fly under the radar... :D

Yes that is the point of this thread, probably a fellow member hoping to buy this under the radar and is afraid more buyers will show up from this thread.

Yes that is the point of this thread, probably a fellow member hoping to buy this under the radar and is afraid more buyers will show up from this thread.
Now they will...:D

Now they will...:D
Then that member should be outed, not exactly good spirits and the whole point of this thread fails if all good tips gets removed by gready members not accepting ”their” listings getting shared.

It is, that’s a bit weird tbh haven’t seen anyone trying to take out the competition in white that way before

Then that member should be outed, not exactly good spirits and the whole point of this thread fails if all good tips gets removed by gready members not accepting ”their” listings getting shared.
You also have members who think it's bad form to post a ongoing auction of a special watch.

Edit: let me put it by this. I personally would'nt post this watch in the recommend thread because I know seasoned collectors would want this watch to fly a little bit under the radar. Of course we all know a watch like this will be seen by multiple collectors. Personally I would use this thread more for entry level omega's so buyers who are new to the omega game can use the knowledge of a more experienced buyer. But that's just me.
Edited:

You also have members who think it's bad form to post a ongoing auction of a special watch.

Edit: let me put it by this. I personally would'nt post this watch in the recommend thread because I know seasoned collectors would want this watch to fly a little bit under the radar. Of course we all know a watch like this will be seen by multiple collectors. Personally I would use this thread more for entry level omega's so buyers who are new to the omega game can use the knowledge of a more experienced buyer. But that's just me.

That same point was very courteously made to me a while back, when I made suggestion and posted a link.

Since then I’ve been much more cautious about what I post in this thread.

There are instances where watches are so insufficiently described on eBay and ideally even listed in the wrong category that they’re actually hard to find. This one isn’t one of those cases and can be found relatively easily, so I don’t see the harm to share it here. Also, the description gives all the relevant information, which means it’ll certainly not stay cheap.

On a side note: Your link is an eBay.it one, the location is the Netherlands and the price is displayed in GBP, I live in an EU-country. I wonder if my eBay app is getting a little confused about international purchases. :D

There are instances where watches are so insufficiently described on eBay and ideally even listed in the wrong category that they’re actually hard to find. This one isn’t one of those cases and can be found relatively easily, so I don’t see the harm to share it here. Also, the description gives all the relevant information, which means it’ll certainly not stay cheap.

On a side note: Your link is an eBay.it one, the location is the Netherlands and the price is displayed in GBP, I live in an EU-country. I wonder if my eBay app is getting a little confused about international purchases. :D
Haha. Yes, I'm on the italy ebay currently

Personally I would use this thread more for entry level omega's so buyers who are new to the omega game can use the knowledge of a more experienced buyer. But that's just me.

:thumbsup:

This one is a re-list that I’d posted weeks ago but it’s a really cool piece that deserves to be serviced and restored, ref DD145.0022. I’d probably send to omega for an overhaul given its relatively modern yet very limited in numbers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234209960554?hash=item368800626a:g:V6EAAOSwcfZhMPLb&LH_Auction=1

0EEB4FB9-349E-45B7-9554-444493D6F604.jpeg
And now being auctioned for a third time...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334182775926?hash=item4dced87c76:g:V6EAAOSwcfZhMPLb
I was the underbidder the first time around, didnt bother on the second and probably wont for this third time also. I did contact the seller to see if he will provide any legit reason for this but think they are just disappointed in the sales price. (IMO)

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
And now being auctioned for a third time...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334182775926?hash=item4dced87c76:g:V6EAAOSwcfZhMPLb
I was the underbidder the first time around, didnt bother on the second and probably wont for this third time also. I did contact the seller to see if he will provide any legit reason for this but think they are just disappointed in the sales price. (IMO)
Yea that was my suspicion too, giving the benefit of the doubt once sure but not twice. It’s a shame because it would have been a cool thing to see completed.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.

This one was never going to go cheap....the question is will it achieve it's full potential being sold as a set? Some Constellation collectors I know are notoriously tight fisted...:whistling: