Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

Edited yea I typo those frequently as the identical watches are available with both
Picture shows cal.565. Very nice.

no, this is a Ref. 168.023 because its a chronometre

edited to correct

Went for $710 USD. Unfortunately, I was not the winner, though I tried...
The nice thing about C-Cases is there are always more, most of them have survived and are just waiting to come out of someone’s drawer.

Or for someone to die, one or the two.

That one was in the kind of condition worth really holding out for though.

The nice thing about C-Cases is there are always more, most of them have survived and are just waiting to come out of someone’s drawer.

Or for someone to die, one or the two.

That one was in the kind of condition worth really holding out for though.

I’ll confirm the condition when it arrives :whistling:.

There were a couple odd marks on the bezel that I’m hoping were just reflections. Hard ro tell from the crappy pictures.

Sometimes I wish we could / would call dibs in this thread. I know that probably wouldn’t be a popular idea, but if I had known another OFer were bidding, I might have bowed out and let them grab it for a lower price.

There were a couple odd marks on the bezel that I’m hoping were just reflections. Hard ro tell from the crappy pictures.

Sometimes I wish we could / would call dibs in this thread. I know that probably wouldn’t be a popular idea, but if I had known another OFer were bidding, I might have bowed out and let them grab it for a lower price.
Nice mate! Can’t wait to see if after it’s been cleaned up and photographed by someone who knows how to photograph a watch

Good to know it's in OF. I was looking at it too but this was not clear if the seller would send to France. Good thing not to have bid then to make the price getting higher between OF members :)

3700 usd with 6 hours left. I'm interested to see where it ends with the flatlink on there

3776 quid, definitely didn’t go cheap

3776 quid, definitely didn’t go cheap

Significantly more than I would’ve expected tbh.

Isn’t the bracelet itself with the EL worth 1500-2000€?